R. Charles Curry, MD, FACC, FACP
Board Certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
- Practice Founder
- Best Doctor, Multiple Years
- Highly Published Author
- General Cardiology
- Peripheral Vascular Medicine
Dr. Curry was one of the founders of Florida Heart Group in 1979. He completed all of his medical education at the University of Florida. He served on the faculty in cardiology and rose to an associate professor of medicine with tenure when he left to come to Orlando.
He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology, American College of Physicians, and council member on Clinical Cardiology of the American Heart Association.
He served in the Medical Corp Army Reserve for nine years. He has also authored over a hundred medical publications in refereed medical journals. Special interests and expertise include interventional cardiology such as angioplasty and peripheral vascular medicine and interventions.
- Board Certified, Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship, University of Florida, Shands Teaching Hospital
- Residency, University of Florida, Shands Teaching Hospital
- Medical School, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
- Fellow, American College of Physicians
- Member, Clinical Cardiology of the American Heart Association
1613 North Mills Avenue
Orlando, Florida 32803
Phone: 407.894.4474 OR 800.28.HEART (800.284.3278)
Administrative Fax: 407.894.7136
Medical Records Fax: 407.894.7032